Here are important summary points when considering the Demand Deposit Marketplace® (DDM) program as an FDIC-insured alternative to money market mutual funds:
- High levels of FDIC insurance that money market mutual funds and traditional bank DDA, MMDA and CDs do not offer.
- FDIC insurance eliminates risks associated with money market mutual funds.
- Daily liquidity with late cutoff times.
- Highly competitive yield.
- Reliable, stable funding source that can be placed on your balance sheet, which is not possible with money market mutual funds.
- Fully integrated with most major Trust Accounting Systems.