R&T’s Demand Deposit Marketplace® Program (DDM) is an automated, daily cash management sweep account that gives your public funds customers access to high levels of FDIC insurance with daily liquidity.
- DDM is approved for public funds’ use in 50 states
- Meets public funds’ strict investment policy guidelines for cash allocations
- Eliminates the need to post collateral on a daily basis
- Keeps funds local to support lending initiatives or other profit-generating activities
- Online portal allows clients to view deposits online 24/7
Contact us today to learn more. The links below are excerpts from each state’s statutes that discuss the permissible use of public funds in programs such as DDM. If your state is not listed, please contact us for more information.
To view your state's document, download the PDF from the list below.