BIRMINGHAM, Ala.—Growing credit unions are facing a totally unexpected challenge to their growth and the ability to meet their members needs due to the pandemic and other forces, asserts Dollar Associates, which is holding a webinar to discuss “crucial credit union issues for larger and dynamically growing credit unions.”
The event—Deposit and Balance Sheet Management in the Era of the CFPB, the Durbin Amendment and a Pandemic Flight to Safety—which will be held April 29 from 3:00-4:00 p.m. ET, will address questions such as:
- How do I meet my member demands for insured deposit products with the NCUSIF limits in place today?
- How long will the flight to safety currently underway due to the pandemic issues continue and how do I manage it?
- With CFPB facing me at $10 billion in assets, how do I plan now to manage my balance sheet in preparation?
- “With impact from Durbin projected to cost my credit union millions in interchange revenue, can any balance sheet strategy buy me additional years below $10 billion?”
- “Are there any balance sheet management strategies that are working in credit union land to address these issues?”