Separate Account Management
In addition to its money funds, Reich & Tang leverages its in-house team of expert credit analysts and portfolio managers to create custom, short-duration portfolios to meet the needs of its most sophisticated and tax-conscious investors. Our separate account management strategies are tailored to the specific investment guidelines of institutional clients, and can provide greater flexibility and potential tax advantages over money market funds. We currently manage separate account mandates for corporations, hedge funds, and investment management clients.
Separate account portfolios can be structured as Prime, U.S. Government, U.S. Treasury, U.S. Treasury & Repo, Tax-Exempt, and Offshore (Offshore portfolios are available only to non-U.S. residents and institutions not based in the United States). In addition, separate account mandates can be developed based upon your specific investment guidelines and tolerances.
Complimentary Investment Strategies - Affiliated Advisers
Reich & Tang is one of 14 affiliates of Natixis Global Asset Management, one of the largest asset management companies in the world. Through Reich & Tang and its affiliates, clients have unique access to custom portfolio strategies flexible to meet maturity and average credit quality parameters from some of the most capable investment management companies available, such as Vaughan Nelson Investment Management and Loomis Sayles:
Vaughan Nelson Investment Management
- Fixed income expertise
- Limited Maturity Portfolios — maximize total return while preserving capital through investments in U.S. Treasury and government agency fixed income securities
- Maturity range 0-5 years with a quality rating of AAA
- Fixed income expertise
- Limited duration strategies
- Flexibility in creating portfolios regarding maturity and credit quality parameters
What You Can Expect
As with all of our investment solutions, Reich & Tang’s expertise and flexibility is what sets us apart. In addition to the highest quality client service and access to custom portfolio strategies that are flexible to meet your specific maturity and average credit quality parameters, you will benefit from:
- Favorable custody rates through BNY Mellon (if you choose them as your custodian)
- Highly competitive tiered fee structure based on assets
- A portfolio insulated from high velocity assets in pooled vehicles
- Potential tax advantages
- Custom reporting
- Access to the credit and portfolio management teams (direct conversation, conference calls, market/economic updates, credit discussions, etc.)
Contact us about building a custom, short-term investment strategy that is right for you. We welcome you to speak with or meet our investment management team to answer any pre-qualification questions you may have.